Friday, July 30, 2010

seconds: note twelve: um




Um.


Well I had a pleasant morning waking before dawn and writing a few journal pages and then stretching in a few yoga poses and then arranging some of the game boards around the upstairs room, where i am planning a display of a series of small boxes.

I'm going to invite Tom, a fellow down the road to come and explore the boxes. If it goes well, I'll invite a few more people one at a time to see how they respond.

As I walked over to have breakfast and spend my morning on-line checking up on medical research, investments, email, phrase origins and the blog, I resumed my humorous collection of detritus. Yesterday I gathered a handful of rusty smashed bottle caps.(to put with a bunch of found change.) So far today it is a few aluminum can pulls, a dozen small yellow stones painted when the road line got painted, a small piece of plastic, which i will throw away, and a handful of bananas, which weren't on the road, which I arranged on the hood of John's car. By this time it being not that much after sunrise.

Four English house sparrows accompany my reverie.

Um.

No comments: