Saturday, July 31, 2010

a sixth approach: soul induction one



The soul* always plays. Sometimes we forget.









*I use the word soul to refer to that fragment of a universal experience that feels like our personal link to everything as it folds and unfolds.


I once called my musings
Play for the Soul
because I found my inquiries into a sense of soul full of similarities with play. A journal entry from 4-24-2003 listed the following associations on the soul.


Soul: hovers outside awareness
Soul; non linear timeless
Soul: all at once always
Soul; holds no dual nature; both/and
Soul: in every cell of our body
We can experience Soul concentrated in our body
Soul; continues before and after what we believe in as life
Soul: present rather than known
Soul; seems absent, though present
We can go through life without connection to Soul
Soul: always in balance; not belief bound.
Soul; doesn’t compete.

No comments: